Sea Tech is proud to introduce the new 10 Series polypropylene fittings for POU installations and drinking water systems, beverage service, and water filtration applications.
- Patented O-Ring Guide
- Connects to multiple materials
- Rotates under pressure
- No tools needed
- All 10 Series fittings and valves are packaged in bags of 10 pieces
O-Ring Guide is the Key
All Sea Tech connectors incorporate an exclusive O-Ring Guide for improved reliability. This unique feature insures zero-leak connections by:
- Protecting the O-Ring from damage during connection
- Increasing the connector’s side load capacity
- Correctly aligning the tubing with the O-Ring every time
- Prevents the O-Ring from becoming dislodged
Temperature and Pressure:
Max. 150psi @ 70° F (10 Bar @ 20° C)
Max. 60psi @ 140° F (4 Bar @ 60° C)
Min. 33°F (1° C)
10 Series fittings are made from FDA approved materials and are ANSI/NSF-61 approved.
For use with PEX, Polyethylene, Nylon, Polyurethane, Copper, Brass, and mild steel tubing.
Sea Tech 10 Series Brochure:
Includes information on Sea Tech's new 10 Series small diameter quick-connect fittings and valves.